Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions below apply to all aspects of awsummit.com (the Website) and AWSummit (the Event). Before completing your registration or purchasing your tickets on the Website, for the Event, we ask you to read the Rules, Terms and Conditions set out below.
The Organizers (of the Event) reserve the right to exclude or remove anyone from the events or venue who does not comply with the Terms and Conditions, or who they (the Organisers) reasonably consider are likely to break the rules set out below.
- (1.1) In order to participate in our Event you need to be 18 y.o. or older. Showing a Valid ID onsite might be required and failing in providing such document will result in denying access to the Event.
- (1.2) Anyone found to be registering on the Website to attend our Event using fake informations or credentials or deliberately witholding informations will have their application (and access to the Event) automaticly denied.
- (1.3) By registering on the Website you are agreeing to receive emails from AWSummit, to keep you informed of related products and services.
- (1.4) The Event is considered private and only registered persons will be able to attend it. You will have to wear the show Wristband at all times. Access to any areas of our event is prohibited if you don't wear a valid wristband.
- (1.5) AWSummit reserve the right to deny access or entry to the Event to anyone, at anytime and for any reason.
- (1.6) AWSummit discounted tickets are not eligible for resale. Any resold tickets will be immediately considered void and ineligible for a refund. Please also note, Discount codes cannot be redeemed onsite at the event.
2. Code of Conduct
- (2.1) Distribution of any materials by non-exhibitors is strictly prohibited. Violators of this rule will be immediately removed from the Event.
- (2.2) Innapropiate behaviour is not tolerated. This includes (but not limited to) : nudity, body painting, hardcore content, profanity, discrimination, racism (etc).
- (2.3) You aknowledge that during the event a lot of pictures and videos will be taken. By attending the Event you give your full consent to copyright and publish any and all such content.
- (2.4) Video recording of our presentations, panels and seminars is prohibited without express permision from the event organizers.
- (3.1) You agree to hold the Event harmless from and to idemnify AWSummit against all damages, actions or other expenses arising out of or in connection with the Event. To the maximum extent permited by applicable law, AWSummit should not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, punitive or consequential damages.
- (3.2) As Participant you accept the liability to pay in full for any damage, loss to any property, service or equipment provided by the Event organizers. You are also liable for any damage caused to (but not limited to) the Event attendees, facilities, equipment or other participants property.
- (3.3) You understand and agree that the Event is not responsible for any damages, actions, claims, costs and any other expenses including (but not limited to) personal injury or property damages suffered during the course of the Event.
- (3.4) The Event is not responsible for damage or theft to any belongings of attendees during the entire Event.
- (3.5) You agree to obtain, at your own expense, appropiate and sufficient insurance against any risk or loss associated with the Event being cancelled, postponed, rescheduled or relocate.
4. Cancellation and Refunds Policy
(4.1) All cancellation requests should be sent in writting using our online support tickets or contact pages.
- (4.2) Cancellations received within 24 hours of the purchase date will be eligible for a full refund;
- (4.3) Cancellations received more than one month prior to the start of the Event will be eligible for 50% refund;
- (4.4) Cancellations recieved within one month of the start date of the Event will recieve no refund.
- (4.5) If your ticket is cancelled due to malpractice or misue of discounts, no refund will be issued;
- (4.6) AWSummit reserves the right to refuse any refund based on management discretion.
- (4.7) If an attendee is found using a discount code that was not provided for the code's intended use, the purchaser's ticket will be cancelled and no refund will be issued.
5. Exhibitors and Sponsors
Unless is defined differently in the Exhibitor or Sponsorship Contract between AWSummit and each individual entity, the following terms also apply :
- (5.1) Attendees representing exhibitors and sponsors will also respect the curent Terms and Conditions.
- (5.2) Any contract or sponsorship can be cancelled if by the time the Event starts the issued invoices are not paid by the Exhibitor / Sponsor. No refunds will be issued (for any partial amounts already paid) in such case.
- (5.3) Any sponsor or exhibitor can bring to the Event only those promotional materials or products that are written in the contract.
- (5.4) All advertising and branding materials are subject to approval from the Event organizers and should not contain foul language, profanity, nudity (etc.).
6. Force Majeure
AWSummit accepts no responsability for matters outside the Event organizer's control which cause the Event to be cancelled or altered from the promoted or contracted program. Neither party shall be liable for failure to perform its obligations under the order if such failure results from circumstances which are beyond such party's reasonable control.
In the case of a Force Majeure event, AWSummit is not obligated to repay the attendees of the Event.
- (7.1) AWSummit reserved the right to change the content of the Website at any time.
- (7.2) The organisers take no responsability for the information contained by this Website in terms of timeliness, accuracy, correctness (etc), and accepts no liability for any damages that may arise from use of the Website.
- (7.3) If any terms of these Terms and Conditions is deemed to be void or unenforceable, wheter is whole or in part, the validity and enforceability of the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall not be prejudiced or affected and shall continue to apply subject to such amendment.
- (7.4) The terms may be amended without notice. Your continued use of the Website or the Event will mean that you accept this changes, unless otherwise indicated, amendmends will become effective immediately. Please review this page and its terms periodically.
We process the data we receive from you on our Website in the context of our business relationship. We may disclose your data only in response to legal obligations. In certain cases, we process your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
We have implemented appropiate and managerial procedures to protect your data.
We process and store your personal data for as long as it is necessary for the performance of our contractual obligations.
Our company allows you to exercise all rights you have according to GDPR regulations.
To improve our user experience, some pages of our website might use "cookies".