This are the terms and conditions of 2019 AWSummit, event organised in Mamaia / Romania by AGH SERVICES GROUP SRL.|
1. ALL REGISTRANTS, no matter the nature of the registration (free or business registration) MUST BE 18 YEARS OR OLDER. This is a ZERO TOLERANCE policy.
2. After the online registration you will be able to pickup your badge and wristband onsite, from the registration desk, at the venue hotel, on June 4, 5 or 6 - 2019. Valid ID is required to pickup your badge (to make sure you are requesting the right badge and that you are 18 years old).
IMPORTANT : if you register for free , you will be able to checkin and get your badge and wristband only on June 4. After this date your free registration is invalid .
3. Badges and wristbands are non-refundable and non-transferable.
4. During the event, in order to get access to the conference and parties you need to wear your badge at ALL TIMES, with just two exceptions: during the AW Awards Gala and during the parties (however you still need to wear the wristband).
5. AWSummit reserves the right to deny your access or entry to the Event at any time, esspecialy, but not limited to not respecting the current Terms and Conditions or if your behaviour is obscene, dangerous, illegal or for any other reason, no matter if you are registered as business, free registration, if you are a sponsor or a media partner. If you are denied access, you are not entitled for a refund for badges, sponsorship or any personal expenses.
6. Professional video recording of seminars and workshops is not allowed without express written permision from AWSummit. Amateur (phone cameras) video recordings are allowed for all the other events (parties, dinner, lunch, etc.). This rule does not apply to media partners.
7. Attendees give full consent to AWSummit, Event Sponsors, Media Partners and the Venue Hotel to copyright and publish any and all photographs, videos in which he or she appears while attending AWSummit.
8. The AWSummit, it's staff, the Venue Hotel, the Sponsors, Media Partners or any other parties are not responsible for any damages, actions, claims, costs or other expenses, including, but not limited to personal injury, death or damaged property - of any AWSummit attendee.
9. During the event, the laws of Romania shall apply for any cases.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS REGARDING ONLINE PAYMENTS & REFUND POLICY|
10. All the services are provided to the cardholder by the Merchant and all enquiries and complaints should be directed to the Merchant.
11. We do not issue refunds for Hotel Rooms after May 1rst 2019.
12. Refunds are also not possible for badges (business registration) after June 1st 2019.
Billing partner: Segpay