PRIVACY , TERMS AND CONDITIONS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This are the terms and conditions of AWSummit, event organised by AGH SERVICES GROUP SRL.
1. ALL PARTICIPANTS, no matter of the nature of the registration (free or business registration) MUST BE 18 YEARS OR OLDER. This is a ZERO TOLERANCE policy.
2. After the online registration you will be able to pickup your badge and wristband on-site, at the Event, from the registration desk. Valid ID is required.
3. Badges and wristbands are non-refundable and non-transferable.
4. During the event, in order to get access to the conference and parties you need to wear the badge at ALL TIMES, with just two exceptions: during the AW Awards Gala and during the parties. Wristband is mandatory at all times.
5. AWSummit reserves the right to deny your access or entry to the Event at any time, esspecialy, but not limited to not respecting the current Terms and Conditions or if your behaviour is obscene, dangerous, illegal or for any other reason, no matter if you are registered as business, free registration, if you are a sponsor or a media partner. If you are denied access, you are not entitled for a refund for badges, sponsorship or any personal expenses.
6. Professional video recording of seminars and workshops is not allowed without express written permision from AWSummit. Amateur (phone cameras) video recordings are allowed for all the other events (parties, dinner, lunch, etc.). This rule does not apply to media partners.
7. Attendees give full consent to AWSummit, Event Sponsors, Media Partners and the Venue Hotel to copyright and publish any and all photographs, videos in which he or she appears while attending AWSummit.
8. The AWSummit, it's staff, the Venue Hotel, the Sponsors, Media Partners or any other parties are not responsible for any damages, actions, claims, costs or other expenses, including, but not limited to personal injury, death or damaged property - of any AWSummit attendee.
9. During the event, the laws of Romania shall apply for any cases.
10. All the services are provided to the cardholder by the Merchant and all enquiries and complaints should be directed to the Merchant.
11. We do not issue refunds for Hotel Rooms after May 1rst.
12. Refunds are also not possible for badges (business registration) after May 15 .CONTACT US
AWSummit.com is website operated by AGH SERVICES GROUP SRL . In protecting your privacy we are providing this statement detailing our online data practices and the options you have about the way your data is collected and used on thes platform
COLLECTING DATA AND INFORMATIONS
Only persons who provide us with the requested unique user specific data will be able to order programs, services and products or otherwise participate in the site's activities and programs. Non-unique user data may be collected when you visit many of our site pages such as the kind of browser you are using (e.g., Netscape, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox), the kind of operating system you are using, (e.g., Windows 2000 or Mac OS) and the domain name of your Internet service provider (e.g., America Online, MSN).
Collection of Data by Strategic Partner Sites and Sponsors Links on our sites may direct you to other sites and their information policies and privacy guidelines may differ from ours. Please read the privacy statements on other sites as we have no control over what these strategic partner sites do with your data collected and/or submitted. The AGH SERVICES GROUP sites covered by this Privacy Statement sometimes may offer programs (e.g., contests, sweepstakes, or promotions) that are sponsored by or co-branded with identified strategic partners. The strategic partners may obtain unique user specific data that visitors voluntarily submit to participate in the programs. AGH SERVICES GROUP SRL has no control over these strategic partners' use of this data.
For instructions on how you can access the unique user specific data that this European Event Management site has collected about you online, or how to correct factual errors in such data, please contact us . To protect your privacy and security, we will take reasonable steps to help verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.